[Widget] Detect power outage

DJ_PAPA

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi androidcentral =D

I'm posting here a little application that I made because of my Reef Aquarium and I thought that I could share that application with everyone on Google Play.
For my aquarium be perfect ok I need electricity. The problem is that everyone have power outages, so I must know when I have a power outage at home to be able to go there and fix for a solution.

So this widget can monitor any Modem/Router connected to internet. For example if you have internet at home you will be notified when that internet connection is lost, and if that happens that means that I have no electricity or I have no internet connection, In any case is a useful information that I have.

Technically speaking this widget will monitor any IP address,URL, Domain name. That means anything connected to the internet.

You don’t need any computer connected to the internet for the connection be established, so you don’t spend energy.

More information on:
Angry Bolt Widget [Android] ? ReefCentral

angry_bolt_hd_logo.png
qrcode_angry_bolt_hd.png

Paid version:
  • 4 widgets (1?1, 1?2, 2?2, 2?3);
  • HD widgets for your high resolution phone or tablet;
  • No ads;
  • Faster and more functionality;

Screens

angry_bolt_logo.png
qrcode_angry_bolt.png

Free version:
  • 2 widgets(1?1, 1?2);
  • Works with same reliability as the paid version;
  • Simple to use;
  • It’s completely free =)

Screens

Video

Android - Angry Bolt Widget - YouTube

Greetings =)

DJ_PAPA

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I made a new video (the old one was messy) simulating a power outage and showing how the application detect and alert when the connection to the IP Adress is lost.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctQfkEVCU-s[/YT]

I hope it is noticeable =)

Greetings.

PS: If you liked the video please rate (5 star if it deserve :p) and comment it on google play =)

Last edited:

DJ_PAPA

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone e have just release this weakend the version 1.1.0:
- Fix de vibration issue on some phones when notification alert is received.
- Improved stability and connectivity when using some 3G networks;

Plese let me know if something is not working. Soon I will also update the Angry Bolt with new and improved widgets with futher functionality ;)

Greetings;