iLockit - New Lock Screen - Hide Things In Image To Unlock Phone

iLockit

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I just launched my first application about three weeks ago. I wanted to see if it got positive reviews before i posted anything about it on here. Thankfully the ones that downloaded it really like it. Its a lock screen that allows you to hide touch points, and hold points, and cut lines, and more in an image as a pattern. Once the lock is set, the pattern will disappear and all the user will be left with is the image. You then touch and cut you way through the pattern to unlock your phone. You can make it as easy or as hard as you want. One touch of your dogs nose and your phone is unlocked.

Check it out on the Google Play Store https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.appsolute.ui.paid&token=yUnlhX19 or visit our website at

I would love some feedback, even if you don't download it. Watch the youtube video on the google play store and let me know what you think. Any feedback is great, even if it is negative as we are always trying to improve the user experience with our application. Thanks

Last edited: