I would like to introduce my second application. It's takes long time to me to develope it soo big and user friendy
I hope it was successfull.
Easy Android Shopping is a fresh & new easy-to-use shopping list program for Android.
* Reusable, multiple Shopping lists & Stores
* Last known CHEAPEST PRICE and STORE suggestion from previous shopping lists
* Pre loaded products more then 110 products, modifiable
* Multilanguage interface (English & Hungary)
* Pre loaded Stores, Categories, Units (modifiable)
* Quick add product to list function
* Search filters and order functions
* Export / Import
Easy Android Shopping program detailed function informations:
- Create, modify, delete shopping list
- Multiple shopping list & Categories
- Maintain shopping list items (product, amount, unit, last price, buyed status)
- Maintain Products, add notes to product
- Cheapest shop and price information from older shopping lists (if last price data exists in previous shopping list)
- Maintain Master Data (stores, products, categories and units)
With this program you can reuse your shopping lists like a checklist, but it's worth to create new list for every store because the program compare the prizes and helps you to find the cheapest store.
Detailed information inside the program in the About menu.
I'm still searching for a shopping app that will allow me to specify the aisle number for a product for each store I have that product listed in. That way I can order my shopping list by aisle, and only have to walk through the store once. (Anyone with arthritis or a bad back, legs or feet will appreciate that.)
* Clear filter buttons added
* Filter warning shown when necessary
* Product quick adding delete the existing product filter
* When new product added it is inserted to filter to make quick adding easier
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.