Nutrition Pro Manager is the ultimate tool to calibrate the best diet and significantly improve your nutrition knowledge.
The features include
- Access to a detailed encyclopedic reference about the main nutrients of the human diet, clicking the menu button of your device you can choose to show the nutrients by category. For every nutrient is shown also the risk of low intake and\or overdose, and are listed the interactions with others elements that can influence the needed amount due to synergistic or antagonist effect.
- Nutrients in foods tool, that allow you to see which foods contains the selected nutrient and the related amount.
- DRI-RDA-AI diet calculation based on your physical parameters and type of diet (normal, vegetarian or vegan), eventually also pregnancy and lactation conditions are evaluated if selected in your profile.
- Nutrient intake calculation for every need, lose weight, muscular building or normal healthy diet.
- Accurate energy intake calculation based on your physical parameters and lifestyle.
- Basal Metabolism calculation.
- PAL calculation.
- BMI, Body Mass Index calculation and evaluation based on the new formula updated with the latest Oxford University's researches, rather than old Quetelet calculation.
- Multiple profile support.
- Off-line, the app use the connection only to verify the license, after license validation the app doesn't require Internet connection to works.
- Totally Ad Free
Simply the best and most comprehensive nutrition app for Android.
The app is available in English and Italian, more translation and functions are coming. Stay tuned.
More screenshots on
Updated to Version 0.1.9
For any request and\or suggestion, reply on this thread.
Last edited by SMH17Group; 09-17-2013 at 12:30 PM.
(recommended unistall previous version before update)
-Added a Search Function in the main areas;
-Direct access to foods containing a nutrient from the "nutrient details" area;
-The personal DRI-RDA diet table now is interactive and can access the nutrient details, directly clicking on the desired row;
-Now you can add foods in Calorie Counter also directly from foods database: if you don't want to add custom foods or simply don't know how many calories there are in a specific food just access to food db and click on a food to add it in daily calorie counter list
-Now you can input the exactly amount of food or drink in calorie counter to calculate the perfect daily caloric intake
-Fixed bug in calorie counter
-Various minor improvements