Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Better Software than App Inventor

This may have already been posted somewhere in the forums, if so, I'm sorry. Anyway, Illumination Software Creator is a software creation tool that tries to not use 'code' at all, not even drag and drop code (like app inventor does), it's an interesting concept. Anyway, the creator of the program added (as of yesterday) support for making android apps. (Albeit it currently only uses absolute layouts, bu relative layouts are supposedly on the way). So what do you think?

You can find it here: Lunduke.com Blog Archive Illumination Software Creator + Android

App Inventor seems to be a lot easier.

I can't figure out how to start. Very limited help.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by fox79 View Post
    I can't figure out how to start. Very limited help.
    Check this thread http://forum.androidcentral.com/andr...bookmarks.html it has all you need to get started, If theres a specific thing your stuck with add a little more detail please
    Samsung galaxy Nexus i9250 stock

App inventor is free.

This thread was not about app inventor. I meant I could not figure out how to use the software OP mentioned at the beginning, not app inventor.
    I applied for app inventor but have not gotten access to it