[FREE][APP][2.2+] WiFi-3G-Surveillance WardenCam

warden cam

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Dear Friends,

Do you have a spare android phone or a tablet? If so, don't let it idle. You can create a personal surveillance system with a spare phone/tablet and a daily phone, a gmail account, and a Dropbox account (optional).

I am proud to present you WardenCam @Google Play. WardenCam is extremely simple to use, as easy as checking a mailbox. It uses P2P communication. No router configuration required. No local network restrictions. 3G is compatible without P2P support. HD image quality enabled by advanced video compression algorithm. Reliable motion detection provides the total protection for the ones you care. Personalize the settings to get best quality and highest frame rate at a reasonable bit rate. Make the spare device your extending video and audio sensing!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...apps/details?id=com.warden.cam&token=mG1Cf9tD

Description
No special hardware needed! Just use two devices!
No router configurations needed! Just plug and play!
No local network restrictions! Use it everywhere with internet service globally!
No MJPEG low quality video! Enjoy the HD quality with the advanced video compression technology.

WardenCam is a groundbreaking surveillance application for video and audio monitoring over internet (wifi, 3g) with motion detection and dropbox cloud recording.

Features:
1. INSTANT SETUP: Log in with a gmail account. Link to Dropbox space. No router configuration required. Start protecting the ones you care in 60 seconds
2. ACCESS ANYWHERE: Receive live video, audio, event alert, and DVR capture anywhere with internet service
3. MOTION ALARM: Once camera module is armed, app automatically detects and forwards motion events to the viewer. Robust algorithm you can trust
4. DROPBOX INTEGRATION: Video logs and event logs are uploaded to Dropbox 24/7 accessible from all mobile and desktop platforms. With power cable connected and screen turned off, DVR function can run forever
5. HD VIDEO: Ultra high definition video image achieved by state of the art video compression technology
6. FREE: Unlike all other surveillance systems, WardenCam is free of charge. Another 24 hours camera time is only one click away

It is time to stop paying for extra hardware/service and start using your android phone as a serious surveillance device for FREE with unlimited applications, home security, babe monitor, pet monitor, spy camera, entertainment/prank......
This is a free version comes with 24 camera hours. To add another 24 hours, just browse the ad that interests you. Thank you for your support!!! Paid version will have unlimited camera hours.

As the developer of the app, I really love it if my users could leave a rating or review if they like the app. I am proud to provide you the best android surveillance app experience. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Terry Bean

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
This really has to be the worst app I have ever downloaded. On the rare times it works it crashes, the images are pixelated and notifications just do not work. You want a security camera? Better go buy a cheap camera from your local hardware store and attach a piece of string to it to activate the shutter!

warden cam

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
This post is ridiculous and hilarious. The accuser provides no evidence but nonsense. Which device do you use? Which software version? If you want to sabotage, please hire someone with a sense of logic to write a post. A fake dummy who doesn't know how to use a digital camera is useless. We will only sense your weakness.

This really has to be the worst app I have ever downloaded. On the rare times it works it crashes, the images are pixelated and notifications just do not work. You want a security camera? Better go buy a cheap camera from your local hardware store and attach a piece of string to it to activate the shutter!

harley85

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I find this a a disservice to the developer. I have been testing this since last night and find it to work exactly ad promised.:)