[APP] Help Me - A life saver in EMERGENCY

allzhere

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
We are proud to launch our new Android app called 'Help Me' which has been designed specifically keeping 'WOMAN SAFETY' in mind.

The app is available in both LITE and PRO versions on the play store

LITE VERSION: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=emergency.help.rescue.sos.free
PRO VERSION: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=emergency.help.rescue.sos.pro

Screenshot_2013-08-27-14-15-02.png Screenshot_2013-08-27-14-16-25.png

Main Features:
  1. When in Emergency, press a single button to 'Initiate emergency'. This will send sms/emails to user's predefined emergency contacts with her GPS location details/ Google maps link.
  2. While the emergency is in progress, user's emergency contacts can get her current location anytime by sending a simple sms (helpme_locate) to her phone.
  3. Switches user's phone to silent mode as soon as she raises the emergency.
  4. When anyone tries to stop the emergency, it requires a password. This is done to make sure only the user who raised the emergency can stop it.
  5. If the user in in emergency but has got time to provide details, she can enter specific details about the situation and can even click a HIDDEN PICTURE of her surroundings from within the app. All these details are sent to the emergency contacts of the user by an Email.
  6. If the user is abducted and her phone is taken away and switched off, whenever the phone is restarted (even with a different sim card), the app will send an sms/email to emergency contacts with current location details. All this is completely hidden and this sms will not be reflected in the user's sent messages.
  7. While emergency is in progress, user's emergency contact can choose to receive a 20 sec audio recording from user's phone by sending an sms to user (helpme_audio <email id>). On receiving this sms, the app will silently record a 20 sec audio from user's device and send it to the specified email id.

For more detailed information on how it all works, visit www.allzhere.in/emergency.

Help Me Android App - FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY - YouTube

allzhere

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your positive comments Scott and neonworm. Any appreciation is a morale booster for newbies like me. As i new relatively new to Android development and app marketing, I just wish to reach out to as many people as I can with this App.

Thanks Again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2