[FREE][Tool]WheelVolume - control volumes using iPod like wheel.
Try the mostly conveniently, efficiently way to control Android device volumes!
Through WheelVolume, you can slide out a wheel-pad then clockwise or anti-clockwise slide on the wheel to adjust media volume precisely.
WheelVolume will floating under any foreground application, so that we can adjust volume when watch youtube, browsing internet or gaming etc.
Just watch the introduce video for a quick review.
[How to use]
1. Slide out the wheel and KEEP YOUR FINGER on the wheel.
2. Adjust volume to you desire level.
3. Release the wheel and done.
1. Slide your finger to music icon and release will launch music control function, now you can control play/pause/previous/next to your favorie media player.
2. Long press next/previous icon will send fast-forward/rewind to target media player if it has implement those function.
3. Slide your finger to setting icon and release will launch audio streams control pad, you can adjust other streams from here. (Notification, Voice, Alarm, System)
Ps. After verify lot of player, fast-forward/rewind function work in "Poweramp" player only.
If you meet any bug please do not let minus comment in google play, send mail to me and I will quickly response to you.
Any suggestions are welcome.