[App] Easy Search, the fastest way to search in internet!
Easy Search is the fastest way to search in internet. Is different from google now, because this app show your search result directly in your browser. In this way you can open the web page immediatly.
When you open Easy Search, the keyboards come up, so you can start type immediatly.
If you type the enter key of keyboard (or if you push the magnifying glass), start the search.
You can also type a web address, in this case you can push the arrow for go directly to the site.
You can add your text with vocal input, with the appropriate button.
You can paste a text previously copied with the appropriate button.
Check the settings with a few options to make your search even faster.
The app has a google now inspired style!
In the pro version there are 6 beautiful widgets, inspired by holo style, for open the app from homescreen with three possibility: directly paste, directly voice input and directly type.
(Advice! You can set, through settings menu, directly search after paste and closing the app after search. In this way, if you open the app through widget, with paste button, the text will be copied, the search start automatically, and the app will be closed. In this way it will be like a direcly search through widget! And you can do the same thing with vocal input!)
Coming soon: history!
Free version (with ads and without widgets): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...am.asearchfree
Pro version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.team.asearch
- 11-15-2013, 09:43 AM #2
Re: [App] Easy Search, the fastest way to search in internet!
Great new features:
1) In order to launch Flash Search whenever you want, you can replace google now with flash search in the home button gesture.
2) add patterns, a set of keywords for perform some specifical actions. There are the following supported actions:
- make a call;
- send sms;
- send email;
- send WhatsApp messages (WhatsApp app is required);
- make a translation (google translate is required);
- find a place in maps (google maps and internet connection are required);
- search in playstore;
- search in youtube (youtube app is required);
- add an event to calendar;
- generic share.
It's very simple to use, you must write a keyword, a text and push arrow button on the right. For example, if you write the following text:
and then push the arrow, the number will appear in your dialer. If you write
and push the arrow, youtube app will be launch, and it will perform a search with the word "hello".
So Flash search send a text to specifical apps.
Important: when you write a pattern, don't forget ":" and the blank space from ":" to your text.
if you don't provide a pattern, when push the arrow you must provided a valid internet address for start your browser and load the corresponding webpage.
For a list of all available patterns, check the options menu in the app.
- By UriP in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2014, 06:10 PM
- By megakony in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 07:10 AM
- By chrisw333 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2013, 05:42 PM
- By Jrid32 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2013, 04:01 PM
- By jackhannaford in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 01:19 PM