This is the FIRST App that provides (with your phone OFF) functionality to *boot* your phone (and also charge) when receives electric signal (charger or USB)!!

This App is useful for:
    - Devices to be connected 24/7 non-stop! if electricity goes and comes back it will start device automatically
    - Industrial devices working with PIC boards and subsystems with start-up Apps
    - Devices that are meant to be in your car or... you just want to swich ON your phone when plug in charger or USB cable
    - If your phone's ON/OFF button is broken

*You can go back to your previous configuration! interface is only an ON/OFF button :=) *

READ compatibility:
    - Your phone needs to be rooted!
    - Only tested under *Samsung* devices! may not work in different!

Questions? don't hesitate to cont@ct me Reviews are also welcome

Thank you~
    11-18-2013 01:29 AM
    Welcome to the forums! Thanks for sharing your work here! Could you post the Google Play link to the app so that users can take a look at it.
    11-22-2013 10:23 AM
    Welcome to the forums! Thanks for sharing your work here! Could you post the Google Play link to the app so that users can take a look at it.
    sure! thanks for the welcome: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uto.boot&hl=en

do not hesitate to cont@ct me for any questions
    11-22-2013 01:29 PM
    hello, from now it has been reported:
    - is not working on Galaxy Gio
    - is working on Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy Y, Galaxy Trend and Galaxy Pocket Plus like a charm
    11-28-2013 05:34 AM
    Hi,

I just tried installing it on my rooted Galaxy Tab 2 running CyanogenMod 10.1.2 and it didn't work. It just said that it wasn't a Samsung device when I tried to launch the app

I love this idea and need it badly for my car, so if I can assist you in any way to make it work on the tab 2 please let me know!
    03-03-2014 08:22 AM
    hi, the problem I see is you used cyanogen mod, this may modify the necessary files from bin folder and make it dont work

if you send me your (before cyanogen) folder in a zip, I can tell you if will work for sure (without cyanogen)

best regards
    03-03-2014 09:19 AM