1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Development Outsourcing?

I have a great app idea. I've tried developing myself with the SDK in Eclipse. But I just go through constant frustration and I've spent nearly 2 months with only a page and the icon made! I have about $2,000 that I can use to invest. I was wondering if anyone knew of a legit place that I can have a developer make it for me for a decent price? And if I get all rights to the app, where I gain all profits. Thank you!

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Development Outsourcing?

Quote Originally Posted by haybrea1994 View Post
    I have a great app idea. I've tried developing myself with the SDK in Eclipse. But I just go through constant frustration and I've spent nearly 2 months with only a page and the icon made! I have about $2,000 that I can use to invest. I was wondering if anyone knew of a legit place that I can have a developer make it for me for a decent price? And if I get all rights to the app, where I gain all profits. Thank you!
    Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you get the help you need to get the project running!

Default Re: Development Outsourcing?

Quote Originally Posted by haybrea1994 View Post
    That type of app you want to develop ?