[APP][FREE][1.0][ANDROID] Football Quiz

johnns777

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Football Quiz - This is a brand new app that I have developed. I would appreciate your opinion.
This app features 8 levels of questions about football. Each level has a 26 questions that you have to answer. There is a limit percentage score that you should achieve in order to open the next level. Well, try your best and check how much do you know about football.

Here is the official description of the app in Google Playstore:

Description:

This is not just a game. This is passion! Passion fuelled by strong emotions, deserved wins, favourite teams and unforgettable football players. Yes, this is football! This is the game that makes you sit in front of your TV and forget the world around you. A Game, which incites passionate debates and prompts fan emotions.

This is the time proper for our Football Quiz application to become part of your football fervour. This is the one place you can prove your football experise. Football Quiz gives you the opportunity to learn and guess at facts pertaining to football teams, football stadiums, national and international football players, Bundesliga, Premier League, etc. The different levels in the game present a variable challenge. Every time you manage to successfully complete a level you automatically unlock an even greater one.

Here are some football topics you will find in our Football Quiz:
-Real Madrid
-Manchester United
-FIFA World Cup
-Bundesliga
-Premier League
-Top scorers through the years

Share this game with your friends, have fun and find out if they can match your knowledge about football.
Enjoy!

Here is a link for Google Playstore, where you can download and test the app:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...e.miroslavmilev.fbquizen&hl=de&token=YZZ7ElqK

Here are some screenshots from the Football Quiz Game:

1.jpg 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Kishh

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I just tried it, definitely tests the knowledge you have about football.
Will show it to my friends and compare our scores.
One question though: Can you make switching to the next question go automatically?
I now have to press the arrow every time after I received the point(s), while I think an automatic transistion between questions will make the gameplay a bit easier.

A fun app nonetheless, I like it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech