- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
[APP][FREE][1.0][ANDROID] Fitness Counter
here is another application, that I have developed. This application is pretty simple, but it is very helpful for those of you who like to do some home and gym trainings.
Here is a short description of the App, as well as some screenshots:
I will appreciate your opinion.
Our Fitness Counter has two timers - one measuring your training time per set and one measuring your rest time.
In the lower part of the application you will find three different sections where you can define your Round and Rest time in seconds as well as the number of sets you want to do.
Let's make a simple example:
You have a fitness training with 4 different exercises each 40 seconds. In between the different series you want to have a rest of 10 seconds.
Well, then you have to set the options as follows:
Now all you can do is just press the START button and the Fitness counter will automatically count your rounds, rests and sets. A beep signal will warn you when your time is up and when you have to move to your next exercise.
And if you want to do another kind of training where you want just to measure your overall timing, then you can use the on/off button to remove the second timer.
You see that everything is made very simple and user-friendly.
Now I think it's time to do some sports!
Have fun and don't forget to share our app!
Here is a link for Google-Playstore where you can download it:
Thank you very much in advance and have fun testing my app!
- 02-01-2014, 09:31 AM #2
- By KennCK in forum Android GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:44 PM
- By Ghabee in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:51 AM
- By Comerman in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:48 AM
- By MotoGarel in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:06 PM
- By mvp4him3 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:57 AM