[App][2.2+] Auto ShutDown when no charge
FIRST App that *shutdowns your Smartphone when electric signal (USB or charger) is cut off* or cable unplugged.
This is useful:
- Ideal for "Auto Boot - boot on charge" App -> that starts devices by receiving electric signal (USB or charger)
- For industrial devices (or DIY) working with PIC boards and subsystems, no human intervention to switch them OFF
- For vehicles: if you have installed in your Car that boots when start engine and you want to shut it off when stop the engine
- If you just want to shut down device because have you ON/OFF button broken
Please, watch explanatory video:
http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c... - YouTube</a>
Usage: App is just a button to enable/disable a startup service that will be enabled when boot your phone, if you want to switch it OFF you need to have USB or charged plugged in.
- Your phone needs to be rooted!!
- In contrast to "Auto Boot - boot on charge" App, this will DO work with any Android based device!!
Questions? drop me an email, I will answer inmediately