Android Central "App" problem / Wallpaper tab

Tahoe-Runner

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Okay,

First, I love the app, very useful while on the road. Especially with forums and the Q & A.

However my email questions I've submitted have not been answered by neither the full-website Android Central team, nor the AC App email team.

I used to love the "Wallpaper Tab" at the AC app. Some great selections.

However now when you attempt to browse and select any of the Wallpaper options, I constantly get a message that states:

"Connection Error, please try again"

Of course, jokes on me, when you try again, same old problem.

Question:
Does anyone know if this is a website issue? Or am I doing something wrong possibly?
(never used to have this problem, don't think it's my device, I run a LG G2 and the wallpaper tab used to work just fine with my device, but now all week long the wallpaper tab has been useless)

Thank you for any info, ideas, or fixes.

best regards,

TahoeRunner
1:35am PST
02/14/2014

Last edited:

anon8488674

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Okay,

First, I love the app, very useful while on the road. Especially with forums and the Q & A.

However my email questions I've submitted have not been answered by neither the full-website Android Central team, nor the AC App email team.

I used to love the "Wallpaper Tab" at the AC app. Some great selections.

However now when you attempt to browse and select any of the Wallpaper options, I constantly get a message that states:

"Connection Error, please try again"

Of course, jokes on me, when you try again, same old problem.

Question:
Does anyone know if this is a website issue? Or am I doing something wrong possibly?
(never used to have this problem, don't think it's my device, I run a LG G2 and the wallpaper tab used to work just fine with my device, but now all week long the wallpaper tab has been useless)

Thank you for any info, ideas, or fixes.

best regards,

TahoeRunner
1:35am PST
02/14/2014

I'm having the exact same problem with the wallpaper page, I think it's a problem with the Android Central site!

Via my Galaxy Note 3

for3nsicguy

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have been having the same "Connection Error" with the wallpaper tab for about the past week. I used it without any issues about a week ago. I have deleted the app's cache and even reinstalled it...still get the same error.

I am using a Nexus 5, so I think it's safe to say the issue is either with the app itself or the A/C website.

Tahoe-Runner

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Yep, sounds like this is an Android Central issue.

Find it unprofessional that nobody at AC bothers to return email when users contact them with questions.

TahoeRunner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca