- 71 Posts
Android Central "App" problem / Wallpaper tab
First, I love the app, very useful while on the road. Especially with forums and the Q & A.
However my email questions I've submitted have not been answered by neither the full-website Android Central team, nor the AC App email team.
I used to love the "Wallpaper Tab" at the AC app. Some great selections.
However now when you attempt to browse and select any of the Wallpaper options, I constantly get a message that states:
"Connection Error, please try again"
Of course, jokes on me, when you try again, same old problem.
Does anyone know if this is a website issue? Or am I doing something wrong possibly?
(never used to have this problem, don't think it's my device, I run a LG G2 and the wallpaper tab used to work just fine with my device, but now all week long the wallpaper tab has been useless)
Thank you for any info, ideas, or fixes.
- 02-14-2014, 06:52 AM #2
- 02-14-2014, 08:16 AM #3
Re: Android Central "App" problem / Wallpaper tab
I have been having the same "Connection Error" with the wallpaper tab for about the past week. I used it without any issues about a week ago. I have deleted the app's cache and even reinstalled it...still get the same error.
I am using a Nexus 5, so I think it's safe to say the issue is either with the app itself or the A/C website.
- By EngineerGuy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2014, 02:50 AM
- By cinq labs in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2014, 02:53 PM
- By MikeSp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2014, 02:09 PM
- By Michael Jarmey in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:21 PM
- By srjaide in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 04:51 AM