Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Free][Application] Anrdoid Expense Manager (My first Android app). Welcome feedback from everyone

Link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...expensemanager

Description
    Android Expense Manager is a great personal finance app for managing your expenses and incomes. The app allows you to record your expenses and income easily.
    Features:
    + Keeps track of both your income and expenses by day, month and as well as by categories.
    + Works with over 70 types of currencies.
    + Support password protection.
    + Provide to you a lot of money management advices.
    + Easy to use.
    + Free and no In-App purchase needed.
    + And many more.

Please give me your feedback if you think something could be improved!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Free][Application] Anrdoid Expense Manager (My first Android app). Welcome feedback from everyone-screenshot_2014-02-19-04-09-51.png   [Free][Application] Anrdoid Expense Manager (My first Android app). Welcome feedback from everyone-screenshot_2014-02-19-04-11-04.png   [Free][Application] Anrdoid Expense Manager (My first Android app). Welcome feedback from everyone-screenshot_2014-02-19-04-21-34.png   [Free][Application] Anrdoid Expense Manager (My first Android app). Welcome feedback from everyone-screenshot_2014-02-19-04-21-40.png   [Free][Application] Anrdoid Expense Manager (My first Android app). Welcome feedback from everyone-screenshot_2014-02-19-04-21-45.png  

Global Posts
    17,691 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: [Free][Application] Anrdoid Expense Manager (My first Android app). Welcome feedback from everyo

Welcome to the forums.
    Congrats on your first app. Thanks for sharing!

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [Free][Application] Anrdoid Expense Manager (My first Android app). Welcome feedback from everyo

New version is now available:
    + Some bugs are fixed