[FREE][GAME] Risky Bird

JasXuu

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I want to introduce to you Risky Bird, this is a game made with Unity for Android.
In my case, although I don?t understand how was I beat everyday in Flappy Bird, his disappearance encouraged me to try among many alternatives but I didn't found a valid alternative despite the simplicity of the original game.
In parallel, I wanted to try the Unity, so, why not make my own game with Unity :D, but with quality and visibility, I?ve got?, I don?t know but I think that with visibility, yes, my friend?s graphics are very good graphics, I think, for the rest, I don?t can be imparcial, you'll say me.
One thing that I missed in Flappy, was that when my childrens saw me playing, they wanted to, but they couldn't because it was imposible for them to pass the first pipe so in his honor, I added the KID?s mode for the childrens will can practice and the Risky mode for those that the normal mode is bit.
Also you'll can compare your results whith the rest of the Leaderboard of Google Play Service and obtain some achievement points.
The link to the game:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.jasx.riskybird&hl=es&token=icwEuMHg