Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Red face [Free][To-do list] Do-EZ=Calendar+memo+IM

Hi all, a new neat little app called “Do-EZ” and at first sight I thought that this was just another one of those to-do list apps trying to make it big like sunrise, any.do. However, after spending some time to really get to know the app I found it to be both unique and useful - I really recommend this app to those who are in need of some task management help.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mez.psmd&hl=en

[Free][To-do list] Do-EZ=Calendar+memo+IM-img_7060.png   [Free][To-do list] Do-EZ=Calendar+memo+IM-img_7067.png  [Free][To-do list] Do-EZ=Calendar+memo+IM-img_7068.png

What makes this app both unique and useful is the way it combines IM and task management functions to maximize efficiency. For someone like me, who is habitually late and much disorganized, the combination of these two functions is extremely helpful. With Do-EZ I am able to set up reminders, alarms, and take down notes whilst being able to chat and discuss project and assignments with co-workers over its own social networking platform.

[Free][To-do list] Do-EZ=Calendar+memo+IM-img_7062.png   [Free][To-do list] Do-EZ=Calendar+memo+IM-img_7070.png
    I honestly could not ask for more from a task management app; it provides me with the perfect mix of fun and organization. However, that I have over this app and that is that despite being an app that promotes task management and organization, the app’s interface designs itself isn’t the most organized. the flashy and colors far to overpowering, furthermore, there are also several superfluous functions littered throughout the app such as the text messaging and call utilities, which are already available on the phone itself. Giving me the ability to change themes and backgrounds would be really awesome as it would help to simplify Do-EZ’s UI and make it less confusing for users.

Putting aside the flashy colors and excess utilities, Do-EZ is still an excellent app and not just for the likes of me, but also for the regular, everyday person. The benefits that this app provides are far too good to pass up.

Global Posts
    22,196 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: [Free][To-do list] Do-EZ=Calendar+memo+IM

Thanks for sharing.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Scan this QR code to download Do-EZ for free now!

[Free][To-do list] Do-EZ=Calendar+memo+IM-doez_qr-code.png
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I forgot to mention this in the main post, but anyways, the chat room tool in Do-EZ also allows users to insert pictures, videos, spreadsheets, word documents, and countless other types of files. On top of that, Do-EZ also features new, one-of-a-kind emoticons such as those shown below:
    [Free][To-do list] Do-EZ=Calendar+memo+IM-screenshot_2014-07-28-14-35-36-1-.png