[APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!

Yirga

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
App Hypnotist has been renamed to ShutApp!

[APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with ShutApp!

What is ShutApp?

Unlike other battery savers, ShutApp saves battery in a different but quite effective way.

It can do only one thing, that is to detect and shut down lurking background apps on your android phones or tablets. In this way, ShutApp solves battery problems and makes huge difference to your battery life.

You may be surprised by the number of detected background running apps ;
You may be surprised that how much battery the lurking apps are draining without you knowing it.

Without disabling Bluetooth or WiFi but with ShutApp, you will have an Android phone that runs more efficiently and lastingly.

Features:

- Shut down background Apps: specialized for killing unneeded Apps.

- Longer battery life and more network data by disabling the service of Apps.

- Block Ads and notifications - disabled apps cannot push notifications any more.

- No Root: Use it as soon as you download it.

- Whitelist Option: You will not miss notifications from an app instantly after you add it to Whitelist.

- One Tap for All: Tap a button for once and this App will do the rest.

- Widget: You can know clearly and instantly about the number of background apps from home screen and shut down all of them in one tap.

- Magicball: A floating widget only shows up when you have background apps. It becomes more visible if the number of background apps exceeds a range.

Screenshots

首页.jpg 清理过程.jpg结果.jpg 完成.jpg

Where can I get it?

You can find it in Play Store by searching "ShutApp" or clicking the below URL:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yirga.shutapp

Want to know more about us?

Feel free to let us know if you have any problems or feedback.

Our Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/App-Hypnotist/1529169070648092

Last edited:

Yirga

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi B. Diddy, thank you.
I asked your opinion about disabling app service so as to save battery in your guide here.
Actually, App Hypnotist works in the way I mentioned in your post:
What if an app killer just disables the service of apps to save battery instead of killing all the processes? Do you think this kind of app killer helpful?
Cause most of task killers kill background apps by killing the process. If you kill processes directly, they may restart on their own and it will consume more power compared to leave them alone on the background.

How do you like our App? :)

Last edited:

Yirga

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Our app was suspended by Google Play but we do not know why.
Google Play team just sent us an email and informed us that our app was suspended without any specific reason!
Is there anyone who had their app reinstated successfully?

The biggest concern is our users as they cannot upgrade now. We will reinstate our app as soon as possible.
Please keep your eyes here.

Yirga

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't work on my note 3. It just will keep crashing when I try to start it.

Posted via Android Central App

Did you get any error message when it crashes?
ShutApp requires Android 4.1 or above and it works when accessibility service is on in your settings.

edde333

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Here is a screenshot. And I am on t-mobile and my android version is 4.4.2.

Attachments

• 1415868333069.jpg
    1415868333069.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 1415868351350.jpg
    1415868351350.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 16