Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up [APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!

App Hypnotist has been renamed to ShutApp!

[APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with ShutApp!

What is ShutApp?

Unlike other battery savers, ShutApp saves battery in a different but quite effective way.

It can do only one thing, that is to detect and shut down lurking background apps on your android phones or tablets. In this way, ShutApp solves battery problems and makes huge difference to your battery life.

You may be surprised by the number of detected background running apps ;
    You may be surprised that how much battery the lurking apps are draining without you knowing it.

Without disabling Bluetooth or WiFi but with ShutApp, you will have an Android phone that runs more efficiently and lastingly.

Features:

- Shut down background Apps: specialized for killing unneeded Apps.

- Longer battery life and more network data by disabling the service of Apps.

- Block Ads and notifications - disabled apps cannot push notifications any more.

- No Root: Use it as soon as you download it.

- Whitelist Option: You will not miss notifications from an app instantly after you add it to Whitelist.

- One Tap for All: Tap a button for once and this App will do the rest.

- Widget: You can know clearly and instantly about the number of background apps from home screen and shut down all of them in one tap.

- Magicball: A floating widget only shows up when you have background apps. It becomes more visible if the number of background apps exceeds a range.

Screenshots

[APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-.jpg [APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-y-.jpg[APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-.jpg [APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-.jpg

Where can I get it?

You can find it in Play Store by searching "ShutApp" or clicking the below URL:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....yirga.shutapp

Want to know more about us?

Feel free to let us know if you have any problems or feedback.

Our Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/App-H...29169070648092

Default Re: [APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!

Thanks for the link, and good luck!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
    Yirga likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Hi B. Diddy, thank you.
    I asked your opinion about disabling app service so as to save battery in your guide here.
    Actually, App Hypnotist works in the way I mentioned in your post:
    What if an app killer just disables the service of apps to save battery instead of killing all the processes? Do you think this kind of app killer helpful?
    Cause most of task killers kill background apps by killing the process. If you kill processes directly, they may restart on their own and it will consume more power compared to leave them alone on the background.

How do you like our App?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

A fresh version is available now. Move to Play store and get it!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.aio.shutapp

Tip: Run App Hypnotist and slide from left to right on your screen to find the surprise!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Welcome to leave your comments, suggestions or problems on our Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/App-H...29169070648092
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Our app was suspended by Google Play but we do not know why.
    Google Play team just sent us an email and informed us that our app was suspended without any specific reason!
    Is there anyone who had their app reinstated successfully?

The biggest concern is our users as they cannot upgrade now. We will reinstate our app as soon as possible.
    Please keep your eyes here.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

App Hypnotist comes back to Play Store.

Get it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....yirga.shutapp

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

sounds good, I'll try it ;-)
    Yirga likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Thanks. : )
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by isgat View Post
    great. i like it)
    Thanks.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

It's happy to see that more and more users like our app.

Looks nice desigin, I like the app's look, download and check
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Thanks!

Good design, but it not helpful app...What she doing? Just have animation of work, no more
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Quote Originally Posted by Artem Bikusov View Post
    Good design, but it not helpful app...What she doing? Just have animation of work, no more
    It shuts down unneeded background apps. And in this way it helps save battery and network data.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

HAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by leo0901 View Post
    hahah shutup is much cooler

It doesn't work on my note 3. It just will keep crashing when I try to start it.

Posted via Android Central App
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Quote Originally Posted by edde333 View Post
    It doesn't work on my note 3. It just will keep crashing when I try to start it.

Posted via Android Central App
    Did you get any error message when it crashes?
    ShutApp requires Android 4.1 or above and it works when accessibility service is on in your settings.

Here is a screenshot. And I am on t-mobile and my android version is 4.4.2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-1415868333069.jpg   [APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-1415868351350.jpg  

Here is a screenshot showing that it's crashing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-1415868611508.jpg  

More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-1415869804290.jpg   [APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-1415869822857.jpg  
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Quote Originally Posted by edde333 View Post
    More
    Gotcha. We will fix it. Thank you for the feedback!
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

You know what? The long awaited widget is finally available in ShutApp now (version 1.11)!
    You can know exactly and instantly about the number of background apps from your homescreen and stop them in one tap.
    Meanwhile, enjoy the 100% improved shutting animation!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....yirga.shutapp

[APP][FREE] No Root - Much longer battery life with App Hypnotist!-1.png

Don't know HOW TO ADD SHUTAPP WIDGET? Look here:
    1. Long press on home screen to bring up a list of options.
    2. Touch ‘Widgets’ from the list of choices.
    3. Find ShutApp widget, press and hold it.
    4. Drag the widget onto your home screen.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLe View Post
    nice idea, I hope it really works
    You can give it a shot.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Anyone tried the widget?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast