[APP][4.0+]Wallet Watcher Easy. Fast. Management.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
iaWrJyi.png
Wallet watcher-Bill manager
Do you ever have felt that managing finance and streamlining bills are becoming tough for you? Do you need a money manager for your finance management? In case you need virtual support for streamlining your finance and bills, the free android app Wallet watcher-Bill manager can beautifully serve your purpose as a reliable and always alert wallet manager.

How this app works for your finance management
It can work for you in versatile way. You will be able to manage your bills, track your spending, analysis the expenses to find out where you are spending more, etc. In one word, the app will help you to track down your finance without accessing any of our personal information like bank details, credit card details, etc. and will help you by offering practical inputs to manage your wallet.

• You will be able to view your transactions
• You will be able to manage your budget,
• You will get the facility of accounts breakdown details for competent finance management.

The helps the wallet manager app can offer you:
• You will be able to check all personal finances by a simple click from this e wallet app,
• Use the date range feature you can set the bill payment reminder,
• You can view the transactions and their break ups by using charts and graphs,
• You can add your current bank balance and the rest of calculations about payment will be done by the app,
• You will be able to track all your financial expenses to manage your wallet,
• You can update your balance and transfer funds between two accounts.

It will take few minutes time to get downloaded and synchronized on your android device. Before you start using this “my wallet” app for your finance management, check its cool features.
• You will be facilitated to check your budgets under three categories: current budget, upcoming budget, and historical budgets.
• You will get the privilege of checking your expense accounts: you can check your starting balance, income transactions, expense transactions, and adjustments.
• You will be able to track the bills for pending payments: you may add categories, payees, and may select auto pay method.
• Reports feature will offer you your expense track with graph: you can check your daily expenses and find out your top expense areas.
• You can customize the app by setting currency, date format, and by choosing theme at par personal discretion,
• Choose notification on/off,
• You will be able to set security pin to control access to this “my wallet “ app,,
• You will be able to delete all transactions, which will help you to manage your wallet.

You can export your data in Excel sheet; however, in that case you need to upgrade your free wallet manager app: you may contact developer for detail at info@softwareham.net. For all sort of query you can contact the developer, who is always happy to help you.

App Link To Download:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.softwareham.walletwatcher&token=hsenoOdW

If you would like to be the first to receive updates, Join the Beta Test Community:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111908280567119622471
This app has been finally released to production but has a tester link listed below.
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.softwareham.walletwatcher

The premium version is given on the basis that in order to activate the unlock, you will need to provide you email used to download the app.
100 users is the max beta testing team we require.

More Screenshots
KWb3aB3l.png

F8fh4iLl.png

Last edited:

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I am also giving away the pro version to the first 25 people to request it here.

If you are interested, please post below. The only thing I will require is your email address(Which can be sent to me via PM) to unlock the app and feedback about the application.

Its a $4.99 value given to you for free, what do you have to lose. Give it a try.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
What feature would you like to see implemented first?

Individual Transactions Notification?
Transaction Image for storing receipt?
Random UI Changes? List Headers to show which date you are viewing? or etc.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for sharing :)

You are quite welcome. I hope to make this the best app possible. Please join the community for wallet watcher for updates on new implementations and for helping make this app better

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Wallet Watcher is a one stop shop for all your personal finance needs. Manage your bills, Track your spending, Know where most of your money is being spent, etc. Try Wallet Watcher now to see how it can help you control all of your financial needs. No personal information or bank information is ever needed by the WW Team, we give the control to you.

Simply key in your transaction amount and due date and Wallet Watcher will notify you in advance(your selected number of days) when your bill payment or income transaction is coming due. With this handy mobile payment tracker with you at all times, now you don't have to worry about forgetting to pay your bills while you go about your busy schedule! Use our multiple accounts feature to track all of your balances straight from your phone. It's as simple as 1 2 3.

Only a few of the many things Wallet Watcher can do for you:
• See all your personal finance by a simple click of a button.
• Categorize items based on transactions and know how much is going to which particular category.
• Know which days you spend the most by using WW's date range feature.
• Charts and graphs show you a general overview of your transactions and their breakdown.
• Track your bank balances with an easy touch of a button. Add you current balance and Wallet Watcher will handle all of the calculations.
• Update your balances, transfer funds between accounts or transfer tranactions between account with ease.
• See all your finances in one place and keep track of all your transactions.
• Track all of your spending, be on top of your finances with Wallet Watcher.
• All your account information is stored locally on your phone so there are no security issues.
• Afraid of losing your phone, use the built in security feature to block any unauthorized users from gaining access.
• Notifications are a must in this busy world, Wallet Watcher follows your every bill to notify you on a time selected by you.
• See all of your upcoming and over due transactions with a click of a button.
• Choose from 240+ currencies and multiple different date formats.
• Use the one touch widget to add transactions on the go.
• With the ease of Wallet Watcher, you will never have to worry about your bills again.
• Synchronize your data with Drop Box or create a backup on your SD card, you will never have to worry about your finances again.
• Sharing an account? No worries, Wallet Watcher allows you to share only the information you wish to share. No need to worry about sharing multiple information with anyone else.
• Export your transaction report to your email in a XLS format with the export feature.

App Link To Download:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.softwareham.walletwatcher&token=cAFmNYOV

If you would like to be the first to receive updates, Join the Beta Test Community:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111908280567119622471
This app has been finally released to production but has a tester link listed below.
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.softwareham.walletwatcher

The premium version is given on the basis that in order to activate the unlock, you will need to provide you email used to download the app.
100 users is the max beta testing team we require.
I, too, would like the unlocked version
Sure please pm me your email address attached to your Android device so I can add it to my unlock list.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tablas

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded and tried the Wallet Watcher and my first impression is great, will definitely continue to use it. Please unlock my installation, if I asked on time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2