Craig's SMS Encryption!

Craig Capel

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
For the past several months now i've been slowly working my way programming apps for the playstore... I've only really advertised on facebook/google+ while these apps are not in beta, i am still learning, so i do apologize for any bugs/crashes and if you tell me about them i'll try to resolve the issue (providing i'm awake) within a few hours if it's not too difficult...

Any suggestions would be greatful, i've only been working with java now for about 6 months and i'm relatively new, and still getting used to the way android deals with the UI, my background is in windows programming (15 years) so please keep that in mind before any harsh criticism you give out.....

A little about this app, unlike others out there which simply encrypts with AES or some other routine, i've written my own cryptography routine as a challenge, anyway, this app displays incoming messages /only/ once you read them, it will not save the message for later use, it will not read old sms messages... so for example, the police stop you by the road, ask for your pin number to your phone, the police can even open Craig's SMS Encryption app and nothing will show! keeps security a little extra tight!...

Safely send SMS/Text messages to loved ones without the risk of anyone seeing them! or if they did, not understand them!

smsencrpytion.png

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.craig.smsencryption&token=2-f2ha-f

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21