[APP][FREE] The simplest alarm clock

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
It's seems that too many people here are disappointed with their alarm clock. So allow me to recommend you on the alarm clock I developed. Here a list of some of its features:
* A math question to dismiss in case you use to dismiss while you are sleeping. You can also choose the difficulty level of the math question.
* Set unlimited number of alarms (great for heavy sleepers who wants few alerts in a row to make sure they wake up).
* Set alarms in advance for the entire week.
* Use your own personal tone– A music file from the device or a ringtone from the android OS.
* Loud sound - The default music volume is the maximum volume for the phone. Great for heavy sleepers.
* Gradual fading in of the alarm music to wake up gently.
* Works in silent mode. Works when the screen is locked.
* Vibrate including some advance settings.
* Snooze including some advance settings.

Download the simple alarm clock from the play store

Hope you like it :)
Waiting for your feedback.

Screenshot_2015-08-27-04-02-02.png

Screenshot_2015-08-27-15-29-03.png

Screenshot_2015-08-29-23-45-17.png

Screenshot_2015-08-29-23-47-04.png

Screenshot_2015-08-30-00-07-25.png

12345notebook

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
it seems very nice and clean, though the only thing your app has that my default phone alarm doesn't is the math question, but thankfully i dont hit stuff in my sleep;)

Androider_87

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Great app! And as I see tha black backgrouns works for it. Bout haven't you considered to chanege it? Are there any themes or smth like this?
The idea with math is nice way to get your brain up though it doesnt work with me

Androider_87

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Great app! And as I see tha black backgrouns works for it. Bout haven't you considered to chanege it? Are there any themes or smth like this?
The idea with math is nice way to get your brain up though it doesnt work with me:-\:-\

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
In future versions of the app the users will be able to change the style of the app (colors, fonts...), i just want before that to improve my graphic design skills so i could create beautiful styles. Also there will be more features to make sure the user is awake.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams