[APP][FREE] Smart Timesheet

gurisingh

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce my latest android app Smart Timesheet to help you track your time and earnings.

Smart Timesheet Features
- Start/Stop timer
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily view of time worked and money earned
- Track individual tasks, complete projects or clients
- Enter hourly rates for projects or tasks
- Data is synced to the cloud, meaning you're able to login from any android device and you will always have your data available

I am planning on translating the app soon and adding additional features like breaks, overtime, invoicing and lot more.

Name: Smart Timesheet
URL: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.gurisingh.smarttimesheet&token=GtMxxmZn

feature_graphic.png

Looking forward for some great feedback.

Thanks

r0stig

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
First of all, I like the look of the app. Really good job. Some suggestions:
- in the first screen; SmartTimesheet has no space (intended?)
- on my device (HTC ONE m7) when I use the time picker the phone vibrates when I choose time for each step (alot of vibrations), don't know if you can do anything about this though
- hourly rate - I might want to be able to choose that it only calculate whole hours (so if I work for 1 hour 30 minutes I will charge for 2 hours)
- the add tasks screen maybe shouldn't be added to the backstack? (when I add a task -> go to some screen -> press back -> press back I get back to editing the task I created first)

gurisingh

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi r0stig,

First of all thanks for the great feedback.

- in the first screen; Smart Timesheet has no space (intended?)
You're right, everywhere else I've got a space so should the login screen. I will change it in the next update.

- on my device (HTC ONE m7) when I use the time picker the phone vibrates when I choose time for each step (alot of vibrations), don't know if you can do anything about this though
I will look into this. I've used a timer picker library, but I am sure I can change that. Anyone else would not want to have vibration when choosing time?

hourly rate - I might want to be able to choose that it only calculate whole hours (so if I work for 1 hour 30 minutes I will charge for 2 hours)
Is that normally project based or for every task?

r0stig

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
[...]
hourly rate - I might want to be able to choose that it only calculate whole hours (so if I work for 1 hour 30 minutes I will charge for 2 hours)
Is that normally project based or for every task?

Project based I would say. So one setting for the whole project.

gurisingh

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi r0stig,

I've updated the app in Google Play.

The update includes few bugs fixes and the following improvements you've mentioned above

- Smart Timesheet spelling fix
- Turned off vibration when selecting time and date
- Timer activates a notification
- Performance improvements

gurisingh

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
We've had few additional updates, which include the following features:

- Project Management
- Invoices, download or email PDF's on the go

geeworld

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
I am part of a team that develop apps and joined this forum to learn more about apps and its trends. I hope to share my experience and also learn more from other members.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay