Marketizer Now Available!

tjlombard

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I need some help with marketizer password

Upon clicking onto the Generate Cert tab (On the Create Cert page) I keep on getting the response that the password needs to be at least 6 characters long. As a result a the program will not create the cert. I have tried several times to retype various passwords anywhere from 6-8 characters long and still have the same problem. I would appreciate advice in this matter.

Thank you

a.j.

Genek

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Browse to the install directory of Marketizer. You will see that file there. Copy MSVCR71.dll to \Marketizer\jdk\bin, then try again. Also run Marketizer with elevated privileges and when creating a cert, don't use a period in any of the fields.

Gene
App Inventor Info Center
tAIIC Forum

tjlombard

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Problems with marketizer

BUILD NEW APK PAGE problem.

Upon clicking onto PACK NEW APK AND SIGN DO IT tab I receive the message; Unhandled exemption could not find path C:\ProgramFiles\Marketizer\custom\launcher_signed\dist\launcher_signed.apk Would appreciate advice on what to do!

Thank you,

a.j.

Last edited:

tjlombard

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
3.0 download

I re-installed the new 3.0 program and all is working well! Thank you for answering all my question. Great program!!!

Thank you,

a.j

Last edited:

ghbishop

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I got a cert for my app and up loaded the app to the market. I tried to download the app but the installation failed because the app was not properly signed.

Could you provide what should go into each field when the cert is generated for the app?

I am not sure what could have gone wrong when Marketizer said everything was ok.

The app is called Sum It Up and it is now available on the market but has this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Genek

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi. The left side of the create cert tab shows examples of what the entries for each field should look like. The function to create the cert is not Marketizer. I'm simply automating that process for you, so I don't have any control of the actual program that generates the cert. Honestly, I'm surprised. If a cert has some problems, Google is pretty good at identifying that and blocking it from being uploaded. If you successfully published it, it's unlikely there is a problem with the cert.

By the way, I installed your app from the Market and it ran just fine with no issues. I'm using an HTC EVO. What device gave you the problem? It could just be some compatibility issue with App Inventor apps on some devices.

Gene
App Inventor Info Center
tAIIC Forum