[APP][FREE] RSS Reader Xoonity

Inc Xoonity

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I am an avid reader of RSS and did not find any RSS reader that meets my needs, so I created one (which is available for free) RSS Reader Xoonity.

Download RSS Reader Xoonity.

Tired of reading? The app reads for you!

Main features :
- Text to speech: read out loud feature
- Readability feature
- Adaptive/thumbnail/compact views
- Swipe right to save article.
- Swipe left to hide article.
- Quick search on all of your feeds
- Collection management
- Starter guide to help you select sources, Rss Feed.
- Top news: don't miss breaking news and popular news.
- Browse sources easily, choose what you want to follow, add sources to your selection. Enter a domain name and the app finds the RSS feed (eg engadget.com)
- Read all your sources, save them, like them, share them.
- Share on facebook, twitter, linkedin and other social networks.
- Import your OPML file (import Rss feed from other Rss readers like feedly).
- Notifications on breaking news.

At Xoonity,we're always on the watch, reading news on websites, blogs, RSS feeds and other information sources on the Internet. As we couldn't find a RSS reader for smartphones that addressed our needs, we created our own RSS reader. The aim is to provide users with a free RSS reader that includes wide-ranging features and recognized information sources. Thus we constantly update our apps with additional features. Xoonity RSS reader was designed and developed by avid readers of websites, so if you too are an avid reader, please download our app, use it and rate it.

Make your own magazine, choose what you read.

Find out about the best sources for world news, business, cars, comics, culture, design, DIY, fashion, finance, food, cook, gaming, hi-tech, learning, marketing, movies, photography, science, sports, travel, youtube channels, podcasts and more.

Help us to improve the app, contact us at Contact – Xoonity . If you need support, report a bug or submit a request to improve our RSS Reader.

The best way to stay informed with your smartphone.

More features are coming soon... help us to build the best RSS Reader, RSS Agregator.

I am currently looking for Power Users, to get feedback on this app "RSS Reader Xoonity". Do not hesitate to contact us with any comments:
https://plus.google.com/communities/104044865279068893475

Download it here.

Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Front_ReadYourNewsAtAGlance_500pxPopular.pngHuawei Ascend Mate 7 Front_VoiceReading_BBC_ISISState.pngHuawei Ascend Mate 7 Front_VoiceReading_Browse sources easily.pngHuawei Ascend Mate 7 Front_VoiceReading_Feature.pngHuawei Ascend Mate 7 Front_VoiceReading_ChooseWhatYouRead.png

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am an avid reader of RSS and did not find any RSS reader that meets my needs, so I created one (which is available for free) RSS Reader Xoonity.

Download RSS Reader Xoonity.

Main features :
- Starter guide to help you select sources.
- Top news: don't miss breaking news and popular news
- Browse sources easily, choose what you want to follow, add sources to your selection.
- Read all your sources, save them, like them, share them.
- Swipe right to save article.
- Swipe left to hide article.
- Share news on facebook, twitter, linkedin and other social networks.
- Import your OPML file (import RSS list from other RSS readers).

At Xoonity,we're always on the watch, reading news on websites, blogs, RSS feeds and other information sources on the Internet. As we couldn't find a RSS reader for smartphones that addressed our needs, we created our own RSS reader. The aim is to provide users with a free RSS reader that includes wide-ranging features and recognized information sources. Thus we constantly update our apps with additional features. Xoonity RSS reader was designed and developed by avid readers of websites, so if you too are an avid reader, please download our app, use it and rate it.

Make your own magazine, choose what you read.

Find out about the best sources for world news, business, cars, comics, culture, design, DIY, fashion, finance, food, cook, gaming, hi-tech, learning, marketing, movies, photography, science, sports, travel, youtube channels, podcasts and more.

Help us to improve the app, contact us at Contact – Xoonity . If you need support, report a bug or submit a request to improve our RSS Reader.

The best way to stay informed with your smartphone.

More features are coming soon... help us to build the best RSS Reader, RSS Agregator.

I am currently looking for Power Users, to get feedback on this app "RSS Reader Xoonity". Do not hesitate to contact us with any comments:
https://plus.google.com/communities/104044865279068893475

Download it here.

View attachment 214873View attachment 214874
View attachment 214875View attachment 214877

Welcome to Android Central!

Thanks for sharing.

Herkis

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Really Nice Work.

A version optimized for tablet would be really good. I use rss reader a lot, and when i'm at home, i like to read on tablet.

Inc Xoonity

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Latest version add many new features:
- Related Article
- Better voice reading
- Improvements of user interface

Feel free to give feedback, advice or comments

Inc Xoonity

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

When you read an article, the application show related articles on the same topic. (We analyze the article and look for articles on the same subject)

But for now, there is no notification that put forward articles you might find interesting. But it is a feature that we will study. This is very close to the feature already present "related article".

It could be a daily notification that would put forward articles you might find interesting (Depending on the items you have read).

Thanks for your feedback.

Inc Xoonity

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks josehzz

This app differentiates itself from others by its function "readability" and the search for similar articles.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze