1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fox Sports app

Fox Sports has released an awesome android app. It's kind of iphone-ish, but it's a really good port of the app. I downloaded it last night, and it might be the best sports app on Android in my opinion anyway.

Anyone else download it yet?
    Thanked by:
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,512 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Nope but dl it "

Sent from Tapatalk using Droid BionicX!
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Default Re: Fox Sports app

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

Global Posts
    252 Global Posts

Whatever you do, don't download the ESPN app of the same nature. It's as if they only made half the app and decided to release it anyway. This app is a hundred times better.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by ETW11 View Post
    Whatever you do, don't download the ESPN app of the same nature. It's as if they only made half the app and decided to release it anyway. This app is a hundred times better.
    Yeah I had the espn one but after using the fox sports app I deleted espn. That's why I started this thread so more people would find it. The fox app is so good in my opinion every sport fan should have it.

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Yeah I had the espn one but after using the fox sports app I deleted espn. That's why I started this thread so more people would find it. The fox app is so good in my opinion every sport fan should have it.
    Thanks for the update.

Going to download the Fox Sports App tonight.

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

I don't see where you can get details on specific game results. Scoreboards are nice, but if you're into fantasy football or just an all around fan of sports you need stats. I'd have to give ESPN Scorecenter the nod there and FOX still needs to do some work on their app to make it complete. It's a good start, though.

CBS Sports has an awesome NFL app but it's only available for the iPad. I sure hope they make an Android version soon.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ditchparrot View Post
    I don't see where you can get details on specific game results. Scoreboards are nice, but if you're into fantasy football or just an all around fan of sports you need stats. I'd have to give ESPN Scorecenter the nod there and FOX still needs to do some work on their app to make it complete. It's a good start, though.

CBS Sports has an awesome NFL app but it's only available for the iPad. I sure hope they make an Android version soon.
    Agreed. Installed it and quickly deleted it. Gave the score on games but no ingame box like others apps such as Scoremobile.

Global Posts
    4,722 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

The Fox Sports app looks good if you're looking more for sports news. But the lack of box scores is to big of a missing feature to say it is better than other sports score apps.

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

If you were unhappy with the lack of game details such as stats like I was you need to either download this app again or get the update if you still have it on your phone. With the update this app has become a serious contender!