So I came up with an idea...

There are apps for devices that let you check up on the big lottery tickets, where you can see the drawings, use a number generator, check your ticket for any winnings, and view an archive of drawings.
Here is an example: the NJ lottery app for iOS: NJ Lottery for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

There are lots of apps like that. What I am looking to do is start an app for scratch-off lottery information.

The NJ lottery ticket has good information on their scratch-offs, including how many big prizes are left, and odds of winning with each game.

In addition to that, you can put in the serial number of a ticket to check if it is a winner, and you can submit losing tickets to put yourself in a drawing to win additional prizes.

I want to create an app that will be able to give those 3 features of the website to mobile users on android and eventually iOS as well.

I have decided that if I do so, for Android I will be doing a Lite Ad Supported app, and a Full Ad free app. For iOS, I am either going to have only a full version, or a very feature limited lite version with a paid full version.

My question to you scratch-off addicts out there, how much would you be willing to spend for that convienence?

Let me know what you think!!