Email delete choices like Blackberry

bseblman

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I am a proud owner of an Incredible, coming from a Storm. I was wondering if there was an app for email that could make it perform similar to the Storm in that you had the choice to 1. Delete message from device and email or 2. Delete from device only. Sometimes I read my messages on the Incredible and then would like to view them later on a computer but would like to get rid of it on the phone. I don't see a way to do that without it syncing and deleting on the computer too. Is that just a Blackberry thang to have that choice, or is it something that can be implemented with an app to get it to have both options on Incredible too? Thanks for your help.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm not aware of an apps that do this (the main email apps being TouchDown & K-9). What type of email server are you connecting to? The only suggestion I could make is to move it to another folder instead of deleting it, and then deleting it from that folder from the desktop when you wish.

nightfishing#AC

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I am a proud owner of an Incredible, coming from a Storm. I was wondering if there was an app for email that could make it perform similar to the Storm in that you had the choice to 1. Delete message from device and email or 2. Delete from device only. Sometimes I read my messages on the Incredible and then would like to view them later on a computer but would like to get rid of it on the phone. I don't see a way to do that without it syncing and deleting on the computer too. Is that just a Blackberry thang to have that choice, or is it something that can be implemented with an app to get it to have both options on Incredible too? Thanks for your help.

For pop3 accounts (at least) I have a delete mail of off server option. Just uncheck it and it will leave them alone.