[App] Smart Phone - Automated settings app

What should the next update include?

• Total voters

Bartinger

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
hi-124-11
Smart Phone makes your smartphone even smarter.
Smart Phone changes the phones settings based on conditions like Location, Time, Battery, SMS text (coming soon Weekday and Car & Home Dock)

https://market.android.com/details?id=at.bartinger.smartphonelite&feature=search_result

With Smart Phone, you dont have to worry about changing your preferences at any time. Just set up profiles for the locations you spend much time at. For example home, work, school, park, etc… You can easily extend the battery life by by configuring a ‘low battery’ profile where you deactivate everything or by making a “Night mode” profile which turns off Wi-Fi, mobile data and dims the screen while you're asleep. You see, Smart Phone is useful in many situations.
Go ahead and give it a try :) ratings and comments are very appreciated :) and you also would make the developer happy if you rate this post in the upper right to spread the word

Official website

Smart Phone for Android - YouTube

Changelog:

* New condition: Weekday
* 3 profiles for the Lite version
* Ads in the Lite version
* Available for devices without telephony

* now you can access all 7 settings in the Lite version
* Location bug fixed in 2.2 and 2.1

* first release!
* 4 conditions
* 7 settings (3 for Lite)
* plugin support

Smart Phone isn?t just a background service that constantly checks if the conditions apply. Nearly all conditions are handled by features of Android. Smart Phone is using these features, so they don’t need to run in the background and won’t drain your battery.

ss-480-0-10

ss-480-1-10

Last edited:

Bartinger

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
As mentioned I'm currently working on two new conditions: Weekday and Dock. And I'm getting a lot of request to make a german version too.

But feel free to leave any type of feedback, feature request or suggestion here ... :)

Bartinger

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Smart Phone got updated to 1.2
I added the new condition weekday and the Free version now allows you to set up 3 profiles

I also added the changelog in the first post.

dump71

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Would you consider "on demand" as a condition for triggering a profile? This feature might be a useful battery saver and might be ideally used with a widget switch. Thanks for listening.