sound profile app

Pimpbot

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I installed the cVolume app that lets you customize volume levels for everything and for particular locations. So far, so good.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Are you familiar with how blackberry handles there notifications u go to one place to control all your notifications for every apparently instead of going in the apparently itself just easier to me

Kendustin

May 8, 2010
Visit site
If you are looking for a customizable profile then try to check it out Locale as I am using it for the customization only and so far no problem with it.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks ill give those a try timeriffic would be good if I just wanna change ringer on or off and locale is 10$ can't justify that especially since dunno if its even what I want

Last edited:

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
YouTube - BlackBerry Sound Profiles

here think this might help everyone know what im wanting, one centralized place to set notifications/ringtones for everything on the phone and the big thing i miss from blackberry is having phone calls only nice to have at night so i still get my emergency calls but dont get emails twits etc bugging me at night while i sleep

nightfishing#AC

May 3, 2010
Visit site
This what I use (does not include settings per contact) but everything else is there.

Profile - Android app on AppBrain

I use it to automatically go into "night" mode and then "wake up" to normal profile in the morning. Can control (separately) ringer, sms/mms,alarm,notifications. Can turn on/off wifi and bt.

remember you have 24hrs to "return" any app to the market, so don't be afraid to try a pay app (like Locale) if you think it might be good.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
IMO, coming from a Blackberry 8310 (and before that the 8800, 8700, 7290, 7100, 7230 and 6230) there's nothing exactly like profiles on the BB. There are apps that come close but no way to centrally:

1. Manage all audio, vibration and LED alerts in one place
2. Quickly switch from one profile covering all those settings to another
3. Add custom profiles in addition to the delivered ones (e.g. Normal, Quiet, Loud, Vibrate, Phone Only)

Last edited:

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Guess I just need to retrain myself to set everything individually what about a free program to turn everything off but phone ringer does that exist? :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers