1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM

Default Does anyone have the Dolphin HD APK before the latest update ( youtube downloader )

Does anyone have the Dolphin HD Browser apk file before the latest update? I upgraded mine without knowing it would take away access to download youtube videos. I would really really appreciate this if anyone could post it for me or PM me and send it through email. Being able to download those videos is basically the whole reason why I used it for default.
    Device : Galaxy Nexus
    Build : 4.0.3 IML74K
    Kernel: 3.0.8-g490ff3
    GenericMessage

Quote Originally Posted by borgey401 View Post
    Does anyone have the Dolphin HD Browser apk file before the latest update? I upgraded mine without knowing it would take away access to download youtube videos. I would really really appreciate this if anyone could post it for me or PM me and send it through email. Being able to download those videos is basically the whole reason why I used it for default.
    Can't you just go into it and click "uninstall updates"?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM

well unfort. i changed ROMs and did not backup dolphin so now I am forced to download the up to date version. damn this really sucks
    Device : Galaxy Nexus
    Build : 4.0.3 IML74K
    Kernel: 3.0.8-g490ff3

GOOGLE Talk name: matrix.underworld add me if you dare

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

i know where to get it from...

go to once you go on that site go to android then software by category then scroll down to internet/... i forget what else it says but you'll be able to see it .. just look for dolphine hd browser there and theres also a link to download the license so you wont have to pay for it. id post the links directly on here but i have web sense at work and that site is blocked for me.

Can you not just change the "y" in the YouTube URL to a "3" and download the file that way?

Doesn't it force you to upgrade before it will let you continue even if you were able to find the older apk. I'm pretty sure mine forced me to do that. I know the order to remove that capability came down straight from Google.