[New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

Nelson Jaimes

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happens when trying to record an application that uses the camera (an AR app), in the video the area where live feed from the camera should be, is only a black area :-\

lasconic

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I tried the demo on my tablet and it's working flawless. So I bought the app but it doesn't start. "License check in progress" is spinning for ever.
What can I do?

I ran adb logcat ...

I/Screencast( 1658): AndroidPitSignedLicenseChecker created (1)
I/Screencast( 1658): UI:R1
W/Screencast( 1658): UI:Check license from GOOGLE
I/Screencast( 1658): Binding to licensing service.
E/Screencast( 1658): Could not bind to service.

lasconic

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

Still not working here. Still the license check failing. And no answer so far from mediasol. I also mailed them. I didn't put a comment on Google Play yet but I'm disapointed...
I checked my version of Google Play, it's version 3.9.16, hope it helps solving the issue if mediasol is reading...

dljve

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

Hi, I bought your app and I like it very much! :)
I am impressed with the recording speed though. As a developer I was wondering if you are using the android framebuffer (dev/graphics/fb0) to record video and screenshot?
I tried multiple functions with it and still seem to get only just about 4-5 screen captures per second...

riatech

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

Dear Apps Developer,

Previously i bought this apps and use it in Samsung Note 1. Everything functioning normal.

But, recently i change my phone to Samsung Note II...i install this apps and try to use it. Its failed.

When i click start recording, withins few seconds...i see the notification video has been saved. But when i view the file...the file is in zero byte.

Please check...hopefully can solve this problem as soon possible. Thanks

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

Samsung galaxy s3 cant record android apps games or pic slideshows ... on android games just black color but if exit android game then video normal again ... but overal not so bad (~_~メ)

hajali

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

I bought the app yesterday and tried using it on galaxy note 2. But I wasnt successful it keeps telling me that Fatal error something is preventing it from working. Sent the report problem email awaiting reply. Any ideas???!

atridhr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

Bought it yesterday and License Check says it cannot contact the licensing servers. I also reported problem through email option. Im gonna wait a couple of hours more and if its not fixed, ill use refund option. :(

EDIT:
i use rooted HTC Desire with custom Runnymede ROM
Demo app worked without problems.

atridhr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

App is working now yay!!!!
from my side i didnt do much, opened superuser and checked if its in allowed list, later when i opened screencast again got message that it doesnt have root permissions, closed and opened it again and this time it worked. :)

Bought it yesterday and License Check says it cannot contact the licensing servers. I also reported problem through email option. Im gonna wait a couple of hours more and if its not fixed, ill use refund option. :(

EDIT:
i use rooted HTC Desire with custom Runnymede ROM
Demo app worked without problems.

Doubting Rich

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

This worked perfectly in the demo version, right up to the 20-second limit. I bought and installed the full version, but now the screen recording freezes after about 6 seconds. If I am recording audio too this continues, showing the frozen screen.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and recording what I am doing on S Notes. I have tried lowering the resolution and frame rate but this makes no difference, nor does recording without audio.

Is there anything that can be done? I am really keen to use this app for a project. As I said the demo version seemed to work perfectly!

Cheers,
Rich