Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718
Like Tree28Likes

Default Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

Hello. I am running on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and have rooted and purchased your app. When I open "Fatal Error Could Not Start!!!" How can I resolve this? Pease help!
    Thanked by:
    hajali 
    hajali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddenDvinik View Post
    Hello. I am running on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and have rooted and purchased your app. When I open "Fatal Error Could Not Start!!!" How can I resolve this? Pease help!
    ScreenCast doesn't work on Android 4.3, and probably never will (since the developer no longer does anything to update it)

Posted from the awesome new Nexus 7
    Be sure and hit the thanks button if anything I said was helpful to you!
    Thanked by:
    hajali 
    hajali likes this.

will it ever get system audio recording??...the mic recording is annoying and it's a pain recording anything even in a silent room...u can still hear ur ceiling fan lol...um willing to pay higher price for this since there's no other recorder that has feature like screencast.

Default Re: [New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

Quote Originally Posted by mediasol View Post
    Market Link:

Purpose of this thread:
    This thread will serve as one-stop-shop for all bug reports, feature requests and general questions and inquiries.

Table of contents:

1. What is Screencast Video Recorder
    2. Features
    3. Known bugs/issues
    4. Requested features
    5. Latest release notes

What is Screencast Video Recorder:
    Screencast Video Recorder is a "demonstration" tool for devices running Android 2.2+. SVR can record the device's screen and encode it into an MPEG4 video, as well as taking screenshots in JPEG, BMP or PNG formats. There are two versions of SVR in the market, a free and a paid version.
    Screencast is available on Google's Android Market and AndroidPIT's App Center.

Features:
    • Video Screen Capture
    • Live narration while recording
    • Screenshots
    • Gallery Interface
    • Benchmark Tool
    • Home screen widgets

Known Bugs/Issues:
    • Tegra 2 devices: This is not really a bug, but an inherit problem with Tegra 2 devices. Screencast is built using NEON instruction set for the most part, and as such, requires a device that has NEON capability. Nvidia decided to not include NEON support in their Tegra 2 devices.
    • Video cannot be played: (Workaround: Use MoboPlayer to play your recordings)
      This is a problem with native video players on some devices. Some video players can only play video files with standard sizes/dimensions. Screencast recordings inherit the device's screen dimensions at High quality setting, and half the dimensions at Normal quality setting.
      Certain video players, like MoboPlayer, can play any video file and do not make assumptions about the video's dimensions.
    • Recorded videos do not appear in SVR's Gallery: This is an intermittent bug and happens rarely, a fix is on the way.
    • Application Install Error/Corrupt Settings: This happens if SVR was moved to external storage. Right now SVR can only be installed on the internal memory, and will not function properly otherwise. In case it was moved to external storage, it is necessary to uninstall first then re-install from the market.

Requested features:

• Install to SD
    • Record system audio
    • Option to change default save folder

Latest release notes:
    New feature announcement: Time-lapse recording (v2.9)

Timelapse allows you to record lengthy illustrations into a time-compressed video.
    Scenarios where this mode would be desirable:
    • Record yourself speed paiting/drawing on your phone or tablet.
    • Can beat a game in 40mins? Record it all into a 10min video.
    • Record up to 15hours of activity into a 1 hour video.

Here is an artist beta testing this new feature:
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSF6UUaMqYE[/YT]

The app records fine but when I view it the video flashes in and out

Default Re: Screencast Video Recorder Official Discussion Thread

I've a problem when I am recording

Please watch the Youtube video
    In the video, it can just record the sound but not the screen
    Can anyone help me?
    I'm using Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus

I use screencast to record math lectures for my classes; however, I have run into a problem when I go to the calculator on my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. It doesn't show the calculator screen (on playback). The calculator does make a brief appearance (after I'm exiting the program) and going back to my powerpoint slides, but it doesn't show any of my keystrokes or anything on the calculator screen as I type it in...

Is there a fix to that?
    Thanked by:
    hajali 
    hajali likes this.

Just so ya know, I'm running 4.4 on a note 2 and screen cast is working with only one bug.... Color inversion.

In order to resolve aforementioned issues, go to developer options and check "force GPU rendering" and "disable hardware overlays" on the note 10.1 you must recheck these options after EVERY restart...blah---ugh... But worth it for my purposes.

But.....um, where are you developer? There's soon to be a migration from your app if you don't address the evolutionary gap forming between your app and android development....open source it if you're not going to continue development....

BTW....I too would gladly pay 10+$ for color adjustment, deeper volume controls etc....

Thanks!!!

Cecil harwell

Quote Originally Posted by BenKatz88 View Post
    I use screencast to record math lectures for my classes; however, I have run into a problem when I go to the calculator on my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. It doesn't show the calculator screen (on playback). The calculator does make a brief appearance (after I'm exiting the program) and going back to my powerpoint slides, but it doesn't show any of my keystrokes or anything on the calculator screen as I type it in...

Is there a fix to that?
    Thanked by:
    hajali 
    hajali likes this.

Hi, I'm on Samsung Galaxy S4 and when I open i get "Fatal Error Could Not Start!!!". Sent in the bug report to the developers email address and my own so I could have a copy. Is there anyway to fix this or another app that I can go to?
    Thanked by:
    hajali 
    hajali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePie69 View Post
    Hi, I'm on Samsung Galaxy S4 and when I open i get "Fatal Error Could Not Start!!!". Sent in the bug report to the developers email address and my own so I could have a copy. Is there anyway to fix this or another app that I can go to?
    Quote Originally Posted by BenKatz88 View Post

Is there a fix to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by aletheus View Post
    Just so ya know, I'm running 4.4 on a note 2 and screen cast is working with only one bug.... Color inversion.

In order to resolve aforementioned issues, go to developer options and check "force GPU rendering" and "disable hardware overlays" on the note 10.1 you must recheck these options after EVERY restart...blah---ugh... But worth it for my purposes.

But.....um, where are you developer? There's soon to be a migration from your app if you don't address the evolutionary gap forming between your app and android development....open source it if you're not going to continue development....

BTW....I too would gladly pay 10+$ for color adjustment, deeper volume controls etc....

Thanks!!!

Cecil harwell
    Thanks for the info ... Does the developer fix allow us to use the app with 4.3/4.4 or is it just for the color inversion?? Thanks

Where is the developer? We bought this and we're lacking support!
    ebocca likes this.

I guess there is no point in writing here for the developer!

Have a nice day guys

I have exactly in the same position than you are, i have note 3 rooted with 4.4 kit kat and it says the same error. I hope this developer does something to fix this... or i want my money back now

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Sanchez Bayona View Post
    I have exactly in the same position than you are, i have note 3 rooted with 4.4 kit kat and it says the same error. I hope this developer does something to fix this... or i want my money back now
    I guess we all should ask for money back

I Use a s advance gt-i9070
    When i use screen cast it records to the negative
    can you help me?

Hello, maybe you should try Recordable? It's probably not as fast as Screencast at the moment, but is designed for compatibility rather then performance. There are free () and paid versions () and it's actively supported.

Hey how to make screencast work in jb devices especified galaxy s2 lite/advance the screen cut or all green

Video recording on a HTC Incredible S with vivokat 4.4.2 runs fine, except that there is no sound on the recording, neither system audio or sound from microphone. Does anyone have an idea why?

I'm about to test the Lite version. It looks like a maximum of approx. 15 seconds recording is allowed. Is that right?

I just upgraded to fullrate version, but niether microphone or system Sound is recorded. Video is ok. Any clu ?
    By the way, Video recorder app Recordable Work well with both video and sound !
    Last edited by jlund6; 02-28-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Default Re: Screencast Video Recorder Official Discussion Thread

I wanted to buy the payment version,but it tells me that it ins't availeble in your country. Can you tell me why?

Quote Originally Posted by zwidzxs View Post
    My phone:sumsang I9100 (Galaxy S II)

My country:China

When I run Screencast Video Recorder

IAttachment 18513

always show me:waiting for service...

Please tell me,How can I do,thanks
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718