Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

Default Cnectd

Does anyone have and use this app? Kinda want to know what the hype is about

I just heard about it from a few of my BB friends and I wanted to check it out. Problem is that it doesn't seem to want to work with my Droid.

I saw it in the favorite apps section so I hope someone is having some success with it.

Had it running on my BB the other day, seemed all right for a cross platform messenger.

It had trouble locating my GPS location however, tried via WiFi aswell.

missme...you wouldn't happen to have a WoW account with the same name would you?...?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

LOL! no i don't. I hope I'm not being defamed there

Global Posts
    19,870 Global Posts

Got it on my BB, but it's funky to me... messages not loading right.
    CrackBerry Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | Tech Enthusiast
    A delicious bass...

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.2, JellyBean

I got it, it works ok. There's a couple things about it I wish they put in (Invites to group chat, log off, change screen name at will), but so far it's working well..

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 &Cyanogen 7.2

I have a Moto Droid and my wife has a BB Storm(still). It woks great on my phone, but not so good on hers. the BB connection is not as streamlined. I send her a message, and it takes up to 6 hrs for her to get it. But I get her messages right away. Right now, i say it is good on Android, but not on BB. take that into account when you are deciding who you want as a contact.

Try changing her connection settings in the app to either BIS or TCP/IP, and Socket. If it gives you the option that is!

I removed the app, no use for it!

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 &Cyanogen 7.2

Quote Originally Posted by dnlgee View Post
    Try changing her connection settings in the app to either BIS or TCP/IP, and Socket. If it gives you the option that is!

I removed the app, no use for it!
    That helped