Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By joe.stay
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default what is the best youtube video to mp3 converter app?

what is the best youtube video to mp3 converter app? I've used one but when I had to delete the app, all the music I converted were deleted as well. Is there a true video to mp3 converter app out there that won't do this? Usually from.the YouTube app you can open up an option to select the converting app and convert it straight from there without leaving the YouTube app, that's one feature i really liked.

Are u just trying to store music on ur sd card? If u are, download from the market mp3 music download. Its free, u can preview before u download.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Default Re: what is the best youtube video to mp3 converter app?

mp3 music from the market cost money. Converting youtube video to mp3 is free so you don't have to spend money. That's where the OP is getting at. I would like to know the answer to the OP question too.
    AhmedKQ likes this.

Here's a great YouTube to MP3/Video converter app, I uploaded it to my Dropbox account for direct download.

I'm also trying to figure this out, any new ideas? BTW TubeMate is not supported by the Android market. Anyway I did download it anyway but I still didn't see how to convert the videos to Mp3, I uninstalled it...help

there is a app in the market called "zeem"! works perfect

I tried zeem n it says error try again later wen u copy n paste the url

- - - Updated - - -

I tried zeem n it says error try again later wen u copy n paste the url

I have tubemate and when you click on the green arrow wail your on the tubemate app and your watching ur video then a screen will pop up scroll down till you see the MP3 download click it and bomb you got you can find it under downloads in ur folders hope that helped

Here's a great YouTube to MP3/Video converter app, I uploaded it to my Dropbox account for direct download.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

hey gretchengee,
    well there are a lot of converters srsly, i could just recommend the im using but that doesnt mean that its the best
    althought its nice since it lets you convert to ringtone aswell^^
    regards
    ashley

Thumbs up Re: what is the best youtube video to mp3 converter app?

Hey that works lot better now, though I used to have few issues with it in the past.

zeem does not work dude

TubeMate works but it doesn't actually convert it to mp3, it just downloads the actual video in the lowest quality and saves it as a .mp3 file.

Posted via Android Central App

I've found a decent app! It's called grabit

I download an youtube to mp3 converter named Faasoft Video Converter for Mac. Converting like a charm for all of my youtube files.

I think RealMP3Tube would fit your needs. It converts in the background, so you could continue browsing in the YT-App (as OP liked ). It's also downloading real MP3-files. Convertiing is done in the cloud, so it's quite fast But apperently not in app-Store, get it at petertennes(dot)github(dot)io/realMP3Tube

I desperately tried like hell to download this. I only got some youtube video on how to use it. Please post or send a way to sideload this. Also got a message about no gitbit account(?) when I followed your instructions.