1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default List or task app that will sync with wifes phone

I am looking for a list or task app that will sync with wifes phone so that when she makes a list it will show on my phone, and when she adjusts it it will adjust on my phone,, I know wunderlist does this but are there any other apps that do???

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

Default Re: List or task app that will sync with wifes phone

If you want to have login Evernote with the same account, it can do that for you. Plus, it's a great app.

Quote Originally Posted by Getbusylivin View Post
    I am looking for a list or task app that will sync with wifes phone so that when she makes a list it will show on my phone, and when she adjusts it it will adjust on my phone,, I know wunderlist does this but are there any other apps that do???
    One option is to create a google doc and share it with the other users. They can access it from phones, tablets, computers, etc. Did it successfully when collaborating on a large purchase list.

Honeydew it works great!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I actually used a few and am currently on Cozi. You can share lists/shopping lists/calendars... Very nice ui too.

Has nice website that lets you make updates too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Try Tasks N Todos?

*sorry, just realized there's no sharing yet. It syncs with Google Tasks though.
    Last edited by nickyann; 12-14-2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: my mistake

We use cozi and love it. It's not the fancies out there, but it's very user friendly.