Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default RIM acquires Viigo

This may be old news but I dont see anything about it on the apps section. Viigo is quite possibly one of the best mobile apps out there and I know many of us former BB owners waited impatiently for this app on Android. Well, now it would seem we will never see it now that RIM got their grip around it. Any thoughts?
    Link: Breaking News: Viigo Joins RIM | Viigo News

yes that was a good app when i had my BB Storm. but i believe there are some android apps that do the job just as good.
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    NOOK Color rooted & Acer Iconia A100 for my tabs YEAH!! Retired: HTC Rezound & Incredible

Global Posts
    1,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Joker35 View Post
    yes that was a good app when i had my BB Storm. but i believe there are some android apps that do the job just as good.
    What RSS reader do you recommend then? As I mentioned in a tweet the other day, I haven't found anything that performs as well as Viigo did (in my opinion).
    Current: Moto X, ASUS Nexus 7 (2013)

Standby:
    Samsung Galaxy S3, LG Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Nexus One, ASUS Nexus 7 (2012), Motorola Xoom

I felt the same way. Then I set up my Google Reader account and use NewsRob on my Incredible to sync automatically with Reader.