EVA - Personal Assistant Bluetooth

mwyarm

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Everyone has different preferences for personal assistants but I decided to go with EVA (bulletproof.com). The developer is continuing to add features including most recently the ability to interact with Bluetooth devices so effectively the device can connect through the speakerphones in your car and headset devices. Is anyone having problems getting the Bluetooth to work in their car? It initially worked on several updates in the past but quit working after some more recent updates.

jhill0224

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to use EVA but end up more frustrated than helped by it. giving it time, but most question or commands I get back "i don't understand"

rhodesf

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Everyone has different preferences for personal assistants but I decided to go with EVA (bulletproof.com). The developer is continuing to add features including most recently the ability to interact with Bluetooth devices so effectively the device can connect through the speakerphones in your car and headset devices. Is anyone having problems getting the Bluetooth to work in their car? It initially worked on several updates in the past but quit working after some more recent updates.
Haven't encountered any new Bluetooth issues. What's the problem? Thanks.