AndTorrent Bit-Torrent?

ataneja

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Since we will have unlimited 3g/4g data with the Evo, I was wondering if anyone had tried the app called 'AndTorrent Bit-Torrent'. Most other tools I've seen are more for monitoring/adding torrents to your computer, but I wanted one that would let me download torrents directly on my phone so i could transfer it later.

Anyone with experience or suggestions?

Dgree03

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Since we will have unlimited 3g/4g data with the Evo, I was wondering if anyone had tried the app called 'AndTorrent Bit-Torrent'. Most other tools I've seen are more for monitoring/adding torrents to your computer, but I wanted one that would let me download torrents directly on my phone so i could transfer it later.

Anyone with experience or suggestions?

I think it is more like a tracker, torrent manager than as actual download to my phone

apristel

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The maker of Torrent-fu is developing a torrent client for android....called Swarm... I am on the list to be a beta tester.... check him out on facebook... search for torrent-fu.

comk4ver

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I currently have andtorrent for my moto droid. However, some people (like me) are experiencing failure to download in the background however, my boyfriend (htc incredible) doesn't have any problems with the same app and same version. you can find the apk for .88 and .89.3 online it's not on the android market. the developer is now charging one dollar compared to the 4.99 that he used to. When you buy it, it uses the google market so you'll be covered in case you don't want it! I already emailed the developer about this issue and no response.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
apristel hit the nail on the head. Swarm so far is the best and I think the only way to download torrents to the phone. Thorrent-fu is to search for the torrents without going into the internet browser. I use both myself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay