Launcherpro Beta updated to 0.4.1

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
the best gets better. added a bunch of features like the ability to hide notification bar, ability to hide icon titles, translucent icons in dock bar, no icons in dock bar, and a whole lot of other stuff. awesome

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I just found out that I can change the default icons at the bottom. Do a long press, select applications, and select the app you want. Then select if you want to use the apps icon or use a default glass icon from launcher pro.

NickF227

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I just found out that I can change the default icons at the bottom. Do a long press, select applications, and select the app you want. Then select if you want to use the apps icon or use a default glass icon from launcher pro.

Thank you! I've loved this thing SO much on my Eris, I love the bar so much, why don't any stock launchers/custom manufacture UIs have one? They are just so...handy, so sleek, and free up space...but ahem, I wanted to replace the Contacts thing with my Navigator.

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Every time Launcher Pro or ADW release a new version I'm torn....oh well....I'll load them both!

I was just thinking the same thing..but man the fact that Launcher Pro is so quick and smooth and snappy between screens I just keep coming back to it. I love the option to auto hide the nav bar, that was one I was waiting for for awhile now. I would like to see the option to scroll left in the app drawer instead of just up and down, like ADW has but other than that LauncherPro rocks!