Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

Default How do you add a forum to favorites tab in taptalk

And is there a way to select/copy text in a post?

sent from my Reborn optimus s using taptalk

Global Posts
    4,723 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

Quote Originally Posted by kcerica View Post
    And is there a way to select/copy text in a post?

Long press on a forum and select Subscribe to add it to your favorites.

Click on an entry to display the menu where you can quote that entry. Press More to see more menu options, including the ability to copy the text.

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

Thanks for quick response, so easy I can't believe I didn't think of the quote thing! & I assumed when you subscribe it sends you notifications about new posts but now that I actually tried it I see it gives more options and I never noticed the short cut option. I'm starting to realize I really like this app I didn't really give it a chance till lately I've had it for quite a while & haven't even updated it till now.
    If anybody has been thinking about checking it out it does make it nice to be able to have access to alot of forums in one place that keeps you logged in and it has separate shortcut widgets for each forum you visit (i think there really should be a trial version tho)

Default Re: How do you add a forum to favorites tab in taptalk

Is there any application like pin share which blackberry users use to communicate with each other in android.

Global Posts
    4,723 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

Quote Originally Posted by adesoji View Post
    Is there any application like pin share which blackberry users use to communicate with each other in android.
    Google Talk, Google+, Kik, LiveProfile, Touch (PingChat), XMS, WhatsApp, and a few others, but what does that have to do with Tapatalk?

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )