REPOSTED:Where's the Bookmark Bar in Dolphin browser HD please?

liviococcia

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
ORIGINAL POST(Was moved, and i was unable to reply, or post on it):-

Hello Members, this is a great browser, i'm using it on a Samsung Galaxy Note and it seems to be running well.

Just a bit of help is all i looking for please, if i save a bookmark in the 'Bookmark Bar' folder, should this then appear in a bar below the address bar, or is it simply that it's in a folder for the right side swipe feature?

Help would be great from members, thanks.

Regards Livio

I worked out what Dolphin's meaning for a 'Bookmark Bar' is, and it's not quite the way i would understand it to be, given other mobile browser experiances i've used i.e iCab, Mavern, Safari.

Still.., Dolphin's a great browser(be nice to have a real bookmark bar though developers?), and be great to have a 'SpringPad' webclipper plug-in also, like Evernote's one

liviococcia

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: REPOSTED:Where's the Bookmark Bar in Dolphin browser HD pleas

Go into Dolphin browser, hit menu on your phone/tablet, hit bookmarks, hit bookmark bar and there you are :)
Hello isaacdibb1095, and thanks for the reply.

I tried that, all it did was open the 'bookmarks bar' to the left of the screen (like when you swipe left edge).

What i'm talking about is a permanently displayed 'Bookmark bar' that runs just below the 'address bar', Dolphin browser HD does not appear to have this feature or setting.

thanks again

michaelik

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site

I am still confused about the Dophin Bookmark Toolbar folder.

I have created many folders for bookmarks in Dolphin. But the "Bookmark Toolbar" folder came preinstalled when I downloaded Dolphin to my EVO 3D.

My question is "How is the "Bookmark Toolbar" folder different from any folder that I have created? Or is it no different?"

If it is no different from the folders I have created, then I will simply delete it. But if it serves a purpose, please let me know.

Thanks

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site

Also, you can go into Settings and "Show Bottom Menu Bar" which will leave the BookMarks on screen at all times. Works for me. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC