MLB At Bat 2010 Update - Widget

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
In case there are anymore diehard fans out there who have MLB 2010 At Bat... I don't know how recent this is but I just got notified of an update for MLB At Bat 2010 on my Incredible.

They now have a widget that has the baseball scores from MLB. woot woot

Go Phillies!

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
MLB.com At Bat 2010
by MLB Advanced Media, L.P.
10,000 downloads, 1624 ratings (4.0 avg)
$14.99
rating8.png

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Any chance you can post a screen shot of the widget?? Can you set a favorite team(s)??

Don't have a way to get you a screenshot of the widget. I can say its 1 full row (horizontaly).

You can set your favorite team and that will be on the top and viewable at all times. If you want to check other scores, you just click up and down on the widget arrows and the scores will cycle.

kmaxima

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Any chance you can post a screen shot of the widget?? Can you set a favorite team(s)??
It is a 4x1 widget that shows a single game at a time, but has arrows to flip through all games of the day. It uses the favorite team that you set inside the app itself and shows that as the first game listed. Screenshot shows what it looks like, I believe when game is in progress it shows the box score, but not sure. Tapping the mlb logo opens the daily list of games in the app. Tapping the listed game takes you to that's games info page, though at least right now it appears they may have a bug here as doing this on the game for the team listed as a favorite opens the wrong game preview.

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
It is a 4x1 widget that shows a single game at a time, but has arrows to flip through all games of the day. It uses the favorite team that you set inside the app itself and shows that as the first game listed. Screenshot shows what it looks like, I believe when game is in progress it shows the box score, but not sure. Tapping the mlb logo opens the daily list of games in the app. Tapping the listed game takes you to that's games info page, though at least right now it appears they may have a bug here as doing this on the game for the team listed as a favorite opens the wrong game preview.

hmmm... not seeing the bug on my end.

hls811

May 14, 2010
Visit site

Cool, thanks!!! Now that the game is underway can you confirm if it shows the box score on the widget or still just the score??

I'm currently using SportsTap which just does a score, I'm debating whether or not to bite the bullet and just get the MLB app..

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Cool, thanks!!! Now that the game is underway can you confirm if it shows the box score on the widget or still just the score??

I'm currently using SportsTap which just does a score, I'm debating whether or not to bite the bullet and just get the MLB app..

Yes, the widget displays the score, runs, hits, and errors of that particular game.

My personal opinion, if you are a big baseball fan or fantasy player... this app is awesome and definitely worth the $15 for a years worth of games.
Yeah, you can't watch the game with live video but the gameday view is very fast and easy to watch (my favorite to use) .

The audio feed is a little lagged to the gameday live view... just has to do with all the channels the audio has to go through to get to your phone (not a big deal for me, hardly use).

The highlight clips are awesome too... usually up within a matter of minutes.

You can also see the field positions on a diagram at anytime or view each individual play on a per inning basis.

A++++ for this app.