Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Qik is the ACLU's nightmare....

So I found an interesting part of Qik's site...

You know where anyone can watch your live videos? Lol.

Some pretty funny stuff on there. If you are doing live videos right now, it might be in your best interest to make sure that you are not doing anything stupid.

Go try it now... click on Explore at the top right and see what everyone is doing right now.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

All you need to do is set your sharing preferences. You can make it private but most people do not.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I don't see any setting that precludes the Qik site from posting. Where are you seeing that?

I did not know this, I just watched a goat and bird play was so cute! And some random guy picking his nose... strange lol
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

One can only imagine the stuff people will do when they realize this shows live to everyone.....

Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    One can only imagine the stuff people will do when they realize this shows live to everyone.....
    Chatroulette? lol jk

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EVO Navian View Post
    Chatroulette? lol jk
    Now that is a crazy site.
    "I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past"
    Thomas Jefferson

Just browsing through some of these for a couple of minutes, I've found a video of a kid in class and one that it clearly taken in a restroom...

Yah, I saw a Wang....and I'm pretty sure that wasn't the guys name.