[APP] Multi List Checklist Application!

informaticsdev

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello Android Central!

I know there are hundreds of To Do List applications already submitted to the Play Store, however many of them that I found were too cluttered with features, or had a very unappealing layout.

Because of this, I decided to create Multi List! Its themed to look like an ICS for all phones, regardless of your Android version. This is my first Android project so I would really appreciate your feedback and suggestions. You can email me at tyler@informaticsdev.com. Before creating this app, the only programming experience I had was with Python and PHP with MYSQL. I'm currently a student at Indiana University in the School of Informatics program, and I spent a portion of this current semester learning Java and Android. I created this application as a class final project, but I will continually work on making Multi List better.

Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.informaticsdev.multilist

I have gotten some positive feedback and suggestions from XDA, and I just released an updated version so I thought it may be time to spread it a little more. The semester is now complete and I have more time to work on it, so I will consider any suggestion you can throw at me!

Thank you!

Tyler Roach
tyler@informaticsdev.com

informaticsdev

May 7, 2012
Visit site
New Version Just Released! v2.1

Ability to add note details
Install to SD Card
Toggle "Hide Keyboard on Entry"

screenshots.png

New Light Theme Option

light_theme.png

Last edited:

informaticsdev

May 7, 2012
Visit site
1.8 Released! Huge update!

ICS action bar now used not only on ics but all android versions!
Ability to rename checklist item added.
If you are not using ICS I would greatly appreciate feedback! I have a limited device set to test.

edit.png

informaticsdev

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Can your app be installed exclusively to the SD card (not use internal storage)?

I'm adding that functionality for you tonight! Will try and release in a little. I also have quite a bit of features added, so I need to test and make sure everything is working before releasing an update.