Facebook not working?

ArtieTheOneManParty

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
All of a sudden, my facebook app (Droid Razr) has stopped working. it says "connection lost, tap to retry". It never loads. Also, the m.facebook.com website won't load.

I have re-booted the phone, and uninstalled/re-installed the fb app, and I have tried both 3g and 4g connections. I installed it on my work iphone, and it came up, but only with a few items on the news feed, then it just sat there. mobile site doesn't work on the iphone either.

chewannboon

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I am facing the same problem too. I am connecting using my Facebook for LG (In-Built LG facebook apps). Facebook team is probably doing some upgrading for mobile connection. I hope they can fix it soon. Oh ya, for your information I experience similar thing for my twitter apps on my smartphone too.

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing this issue: when I load more of my news feed it becomes text only and I don't get pictures or anything. This started with the latest update. Man this app is terrible.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
The facebook app is uber slow... Had this issue last night. Cleared cache on browser and fb app, and they worked fine ..

Fb has apparently had a few problems recently

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

Reactions: Ry

miz_pimp

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing this issue: when I load more of my news feed it becomes text only and I don't get pictures or anything. This started with the latest update. Man this app is terrible.

I had that issue before I upgraded to the new facebook app. I'm sure they were just upgrading something. The mobile site had the same problem as well.

It seems to be fixed on my end now. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The FB app has always been beat. Notifications have never worked for me. I think I'll just uninstall it. I use the mobile site VIA my tablet anyway.

HnLA

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I am new to android as of 3 days ago, got HTC Evo. I notice that the first 5-10 posts, come up with photos or links, but the rest are just the text and no pics. Since I just started using this wondering if this is the way it is. FB was slow opening on my ipod touch also, but when it did all the photos were there. Thanks

johnb0072

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes completely sucks.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
op was over a week ago... But yes, as I said fb is having issues. Even m.fb.com is being slow

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

ericlc2

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I have this same problen has anyone found a fix or is the app just shot? Im using an S2 ive tried to uninstall clear cache clear data and same ol sht happens..

Elisa Thomson

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
FAcebook not working at all, app opens blank and internet browser aswell, tried removing app and re installing, refreshing page, reporting and so far nothing happens, what can I do apart from forgetting about accessing my FB via mobile, my phone is sony ericsson xperia mini pro 10, thanks.

Ulfar Kari

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi'ya,

Did you ever figure out how to get fb working again?
Im going through EXACTLY the same thing, as are a few of my friends.
...the difference being, this has been going on for about 6 weeks now. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12