1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Merging Outlook and Google Calendars?

I currently have my calendar information in Outlook, and sync it with my Evo via EAS. And I have a Gmail account with email (and some contacts, but mainly email). Is there a way to use Android to sync the two without ending up with duplicate entries? I figure I can import my Outlook information into Gmail, but if I have it in both places will it show up twice on the Evo?

Thanks!

I keep Outlook as my primary calendar and use HTC Sync to get it to the phone.

I also have a google sync of some kind (can't recall the name) that does a one way sync from Outlook to Google.

On the phone, I believe I've got it set so that there is no sync with Google calendar or anything except the gmail app.

Is this what you mean?

EVO ------------------>EAS Sync-------->Gmail
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks Tromba.

Gekko, thanks, but I'm not sure I follow. How do I get from EAS Sync to Gmail?

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Google Calendar Sync:

Put stuff in your Outlook calendar and then one way or 2 way sync your calendar to your Google calendar. Then just sync your google calendar with your phone. I've been doing this since I had my blackberry (BIS) that did not sync with outlook but would sync with Google.