Xfinity TV player app APK

realgypsygirl

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9188824/XFINITY™ TV Player.apk

I know, I posted this on the Acer A100 forms, but I thought others may need it as well.

Xfinity TV Player. If you are a Comcast customer and want to watch movies or TV shows on your mobile device, but Google says you have a incompatible device (like my A100) and want to give it a shot anyhow like I did (and it works just fine). The drop box link is above.

Please "Thank" if you download.
PM me if you need it emailed.

I downloaded to my Kindle Fire and it works ... I can't thank you enough! Now I don't have to watch football while hubby is watching FOOTBALL!

gmauto

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Would someone be able to help me out with latest version of xfinity player. I'm in Australia and it won't allow me to download from Google play
Thanks

rmjf1111

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9188824/XFINITY™ TV Player.apk

I know, I posted this on the Acer A100 forms, but I thought others may need it as well.

Xfinity TV Player. If you are a Comcast customer and want to watch movies or TV shows on your mobile device, but Google says you have a incompatible device (like my A100) and want to give it a shot anyhow like I did (and it works just fine). The drop box link is above.

Please "Thank" if you download.
PM me if you need it emailed.

I could not find this link at the address above

dnextdoor19

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Wow! I am amazed! I was able to install it on my O+ tablet. considering that my tablet is not yet supported for the app. Great! thanks! Do you have an APK file for other Xfinity application like Mobile connect, TV Remote and Xfinity home application? I badly need it for my O+ tablet. thanks in advance!

roxyaluzae

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I was able to get this to load on a my Kindle Fire but nothing really happens. All I get is a grey screen with some links, but when I click on one it just says "An unknown error occured during this request. Please try again." Does anyone have any ideas on what is happening, or any advice?

Tina Page

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the app. It installed fine' but when I try to watch a movie' I get "an unknown error occurred" message. I have a nextbook premium8' with the android 4.0 sandwich. Any ideas about what might be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781