What is Party Shuffle?

CyD13

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Just a basic question. The Android Music Player has Shuffle All and Party Shuffle options. What is the difference between the two?

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall Party Shuffle plays random songs of the same genre or songs similar to what you're currently listening to. So if your head bangin the night away, a country western track doesn't slip in.

jmp3547

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
From what I learned from an OLDER post, party shuffle is like a DJ kind of thing. When you have the option "party shuffle" on, it sets a short list of songs, 10 songs, and places them in a list. You can make a "quick change" to this list, just like a DJ would with a request and such. To access this list, start playing a song and in the "Now Playing" screen, touch the bulleted-list button (it's the 4th one from the left, where there's the musical note button, replay button, and twisted arrows one, and then this one). From there you can, like i said, make a quick change to the list if you want a specific song to come up sooner. :)

rowlingworshiper

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
ya even i feel the same i have used party shuffle just 2 times and hat's what has happened and it this is so then it's a great option you don' need to make different playlists the phone automatically plays songs of one kind only so no interruption to the mood...:D:D:D